Contact Us

Headquarter and Corporate Services
Honiara Solomon Islands

(+677) 22856, (+677) 25081, (+677) 25082, (+677) 25083

(+677) 25084

Fields marked with * are required
Wednesday, 19 June

Long term foreign national dependent (spouse) visas allow the spouse of a holder of a long term visa (sponsor) to enter and stay in the Solomon Islands.

The maximum period of stay for holders of this class of visa will be the same as that of their sponsor. The Immigration Division’s Permit Unit is responsible for processing this visa on behalf of the Director of Immigration.